Domenico Scarlatti: Ninety Sonatas In Three Volumes - Volume I
Volume I of this critically acclaimed three-part collection features introductory text and performance notes to 30 Scarlatti sonatas, from Sonata I to Sonata XXX. The works appear in chronological order and with Kirkpatrick numbers. This Urtext edition preserves the sonatas' original presentation, save for the addition of accidentals and the inversion of treble and bass clefs, in accordance with modern practices and ease of playing.
Reprint of the Zen-On Music Company, Inc., 1999 edition.
- - Composer: Scarlatti, Domenico
- - Editor: Scarlatti, Domenico
- - Pages: 144
- - Year of Publications: 08-30-2012
- - Instruments: Piano
- - Arrangement Format: Instrumental Album
- - Language: English
- - Genres: Baroque, Classical
- - Media: Sheet Music
- - Publisher: Dover Publications
|Contributors||Scarlatti, Domenico (Composer); Hashimoto, Eiji (Editor)|