Gabriel Fauré: Pelléas Et Mélisande, Op. 80 / Pavane, Op. 50
Two superb, strikingly original works by one of the most gifted composers of the French School: Pelléas et Mélisande, Op. 80, a suite for orchestra written after Fauré's incidental music for the drama by Maurice Maeterlinck; and the enormously popular Pavane, Op. 50, one of the most performed short orchestral works in the repertoire.
Reprint of the J. Hamelle & Cie., Paris, n.d. editions.
- - Composer: Fauré, Gabriel
- - Pages: 96
- - Year of Publications: 06-22-2012
- - Instruments: Orchestra
- - Arrangement Format: Score
- - Language: English
- - Genres: Post-1900, Romantic
- - Media: Sheet Music
- - Publisher: Dover Publications
|Contributors||Faur闂, Gabriel (Composer)|