Joseph Haydn: Nelson Mass And Mass In Time Of War In Full Score
Two of Haydn's finest works, nominally associated with war, but richly devotional in spirit, and exemplary in their synthesis of vocal and instrumental music. Both masses were written in the late 1790s when Europe was at war and first performed at Eisenstadt, the Austrian country estate of composer's lifelong patrons.
Reprinted from authoritative German editions.
- - Composer: Haydn, Joseph
- - Pages: 208
- - Year of Publications: 06-22-2012
- - Instruments: Orchestra
- - Arrangement Format: Score
- - Language: English
- - Genres: Classical, Sacred
- - Media: Sheet Music
- - Publisher: Dover Publications
|Contributors||Haydn, Franz Joseph (Composer)|