Bach: Double Concerto in D minor for Two Violins B
In 2001 Bärenreiter issued a newly engraved keyboard reduction and solo parts to this concerto based on the acclaimed New Bach Edition.
The present expanded publication goes a step further in that it offers notonly the two solo violin parts as presented in the New Bach Edition, but also two additional parts with fingerings and bowings by the baroque specialist Andrew Manze.
Manze also offers players enlightened comments(English/German) on historical performance practices dealing with how the instrument was held, fingerings, bowing, shifting, the use of open strings and much much more.
- - Publisher: Bärenreiter-Verlag
- - Composer: Johann Sebastian Bach
- - Instrumentation: 2 Violins, Strings and Basso Continuo
- - Product Type: Piano Reduction.
- - Style Period: Baroque
- - ISBM: 9790006466818
- - Series: Bärenreiter Urtext
- - Pages: 62
- - Product Code: BA518890