W. S. Gilbert/Sir Arthur Sullivan: The Mikado In Full Score
The tale of Nanki-Poo and his passion for Yum-Yum has charmed audiences since its 1885 debut with graceful, well-loved melodies such as "Three little maids from school are we," "The flowers that bloom in the spring, tra-la," and many others.
Now available in a newly edited, newly engraved full-score publication based on Sullivan's autograph and the first edition of the full score, this new performing edition by Ephraim Jones and Carl Simpson corrects many errors and incorporates Gilbert's later libretto changes..
- - Composer: Gilbert, William Schwenck; Sullivan, Sir Arthur
- - Pages: 368
- - Year of Publications: 06-22-2012
- - Instruments: Orchestra, SATB
- - Arrangement Format: Score
- - Language: English
- - Genres: Post-1900
- - Media: Sheet Music
- - Publisher: Dover Publications
|Contributors||Sullivan, Arthur Seymour (Composer); Gilbert, William Schwenck (Composer)|