What Else Can I Play? Violin Grade 1, ed. Mumford
What Else Can I Play? Violin Grade 1 makes learning more fun with carefully selected and arranged supplementary repertoire for today's young player. Each piece offers suggestions and guidelines to bowing, dynamics and tempo together with technical tips, performance notes, and a simple piano accompaniment.
Each book in the What Else Can I Play? Series presents carefully graded pieces with a variety of musical styles ranging from classical and jazz through to showtunes and popular songs. This series will bring enthusiasm to learning your instrument and provide an entertaining alternative for those pupils who are working toward or have recently completed exams.
- - Composer: Various
- - Publisher: Faber Music
- - Instrumentation: Piano, Violin
- - Difficulty: Beginner
- - Grades: Grade 1
- - Product Type: Book [Softcover]
- - Year of Publication:
- - Genre: Classical, Jazz, Educational, Pop, Film, TV
- - ISBN: 9780571530601
- - Series: WHAT ELSE CAN I PLAY
- - Language: English, French, German
- - Pages: 44
- - Publisher Code: 0571530605