Lang Lang Piano Academy: Mastering The Piano - Level 1
One of the 21st century's most successful concert pianists, Lang Lang has performed with leading Orchestras in Europe, the United States and his native China.
The Lang Lang Piano Academy: Mastering The Piano series from Faber Music comprises of five progressive books which feature a range of materials for pianists of all levels. Each book gives students the chance to learn from this exceptional talent who has impressed the world.
The series contains:
- 8 units that develop key aspects of Piano technique.
- Specially devised exercises and studies focusing on each technical area.
- A diverse selection of Piano repertoire including Lang Lang’s best-loved works.
- Beautiful arrangements of music from around the world.
- Inspirational commentary and guidance from Lang Lang himself
- Stunning photo section of the pianist and examples of art that has inspired his own playing.
The first book in the series captures Lang Lang’s passion, drive and extraordinary mastery of the instrument.
- - Publisher: Faber Music
- - Instrumentation: Piano
- - Series: Lang Lang Piano Academy
- - ISBN: 9780571538515
- - Product Code:FAB0571538517
- - Product Type: Book [Softcover]
- - Composer: Lang
- - Year of Publication: 2014
|Series||Lang Lang Piano Academy|
|Contributors||Lang Lang (Artist)|
|Genre||Education, Post-1900, Concert|