Little Preludes and Fugues: Johann Sebastian Bach
Pianists will welcome this inexpensive edition of a selection of Bach's small fugues and preludes, specially arranged and edited by the esteemed musician Giuseppe Buonamici.
These pieces ? all in simple keys, and with helpful notes on fingering ? provide excellent preparation for Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier, a longtime Dover bestseller.
Reprint of the G. Schirmer, Inc., New York, 1897 edition.
- - Composer: Bach, Johann Sebastian
- - Pages: 96
- - Year of Publications: 11-25-2008
- - Instruments: Piano
- - Arrangement Format: Instrumental Album
- - Language: English
- - Genres: Baroque, Romantic
- - Media: Sheet Music
- - Publisher: Dover Publications
|Contributors||Bach, J.S. (Composer)|