Mark Phillips and Jon Chappell: Guitar Exercises for Dummies
Train your fingers to become a lean, mean Guitar-playing machine!
Want to sharpen your Guitar-playing skills? This practice orientated playbook is packed with hands-on technique builders, from warm-up exercises and scales to arpeggios, chords, and much more. You'll see how to apply your technique with performance pieces at the end of each chapter.
- - Author: Chappell, Jon; Phillips, Mark
- - Series: Dummies
- - 228 Pages
- - Year of Publication: 1-08-2009
- - Instrumants: Guitar, Piano
- - Arrangement Format: Instrumantal Tutor
- - Language: English
- - Media: CD, Sheet Music
- - Publisher: Inc., J. Wiley & Sons Publishing
|Contributors||Chappell, Jon (Author); Phillips, Mark (Author)|