Unbeaten Tracks (Cello and Piano)
Unbeaten Tracks for cello is the latest in this instrumental repertoire series. The eight pieces in this volume are written in an array of musical styles by some of today's most talented composers and are undoubtedly destined to become standard repertoire for players of intermediate level upwards.
Handy 'Biopics' collect small details about various composers giving an insight into the inspiration and mood of the music.
- - Editor: Isserlis, Steven
- - Publisher: Faber Music
- - Arrangement format: Instrumental Solo
- - Accompaniment: Accompanied
- - Score/Parts: Score & Parts
- - Instruments: Cello, Piano
- - Genre: Contemporary, 20th Century
- - Syllabus: 2010-2015
- - Exam Boards: ARSM
- - Pages: 44
- - Language: English
|Contributors||Isserlis, Steven (Editor)|